|A photo of a molecule resting on what seems to be the Bible (Ѻ) .|
In 1874, John Draper published History of the Conflict between Religion and Science. 
In 1896, Andrew White, stimulate in part by Draper’s book, published A History of the Warfare of Science with Theology in Christendom. 
In 2013, American physicist Max Tegmark, who claims he's "not religious", published a a religion and science survey of the religious belief distributions in American and the conflict of each with big bang cosmology and evolution theory: 
1. (a) Tegmark, Max and Chita-Tegmark, Meia. (2013). “The MIT Survey on Science, Religion and Origins: the Belief Gap” (Ѻ), Feb 11.
(b) Tegmark, Max. (2013). “Religion, Science and the Attack of the Angry Atheists” (Ѻ), Huffington Post, Apr 19.
2. (a) Draper, John. (1874). History of the Conflict between Religion and Science. D. Appleton, 1875.
(b) John William Draper – Wikipedia.
3. White, Andrew D. (1896). A History of the Warfare of Science with Theology in Christendom, Volume 1. MacMillan.
● Lindberg, David C. and Numbers, Ronald L. (1986). God and Nature: Historical Essays on the Encounter between Christianity and Science. University of California Press.
● Science v. religion legal cases
● Science vs religion debates
● Science-religion controversy
● Relationship between science and religion – Wikipedia.